Friday, April 19, 2013

HIGH SCHOOL ENDED.

well,
i ended my high school year already.
my status now is "an unemployment student".wekekek.
but well,it ended soo fasttt!
i just feel like i just entered my high school yesterday,fitting my uniform,everything.
and well, i miss my school now,my bestfriends,friends,my family a.k.a " BARNEY". and ofcourse my teacherss!
thankyou for all the teachers after this 15 years :)

well,im gonna share pictures :)



this 2 girls is my babe,and my family :)iloveyou valen and kathe :*



















this is my civics teacher in the 2nd year.haha.horas medan!
this is one of my fav teacher he is papi ben! he's physics teacher.


this is pak manaek who loves to say :" fisika itu indah" " bebek pun tau."so funny XD

nah,this one is papi acan.the chemistry teacher :D he is PPT= Papa Pergi Thailand.

this is the lovely toefl miss,she is miss henny :)

this is my fav teacher too,he is pak RuSa(Rudi Elisa).even he is so CLL.but i just don't know why i like this teacher so much,well,he's biology teacher,


my family! BARNEYYY

with my girl,Valentina Candora :*

Gibson-Tania-Me-Ayin :D

EndroGayAng-VemSong-Me-Jerrico ;)

selca with this bastard boy vember songkono!

WE ARE BARNEY NATIONS!

this is BARNEY :) Vito-Andri-Me-Jugi-Andree

:)












this is just the polaroid ones. i'll share the others,

see yaa

xoxo,
jess <3

No comments:

Post a Comment