Friday, April 19, 2013

HIGH SCHOOL PART 2.

HERRREEEEEEEEE ISSSSS THHHHEEEE PIIICCCCTTTUUUURRREEESSSS.

this is APK and his friends.

the guys

BARNEYYY

me with kathe and valen :*

caroline and dessiee

sherien

bastardvin and me

denny and apk

arvin (kentang boy) and me

wilsen-jean-kentangboy-me

den-wilsen-jean-arvin-me

me and jeann

jean arvin me

andy kumis boy and me


apk and andy ( besties hombreng)

me and apk


this is a KHO.haha silly 

barney

barneyy

me and the funniest human creature,BRAHMAAA

besties

besties




fiona

april

endrogay ang and pitoo





maria ( best secretary) :P







nah,my history teacher.ehhe


with my religion teacher





























MICHELLE :*

PALEEEN :*

KEPOOOT KIAA :*


US <3




end of part 1.
see you soon for the next part :D

xoxo,
jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment