Sunday, April 21, 2013

our new life starts here.

so,yesterday is my prom night day.

it really ends so fast ): 

i don't wanna end it too soon.hahaha.but well every meeting always has goodbye right? :)

i just took some pictures ):

katherina apuii


me and ayen

valen-me-ayen :D

i don't know why but i love to take valen candid's face :P

me and my olinee <3

me and my jl bra bra :P



this is kenley 


clarisssaaa

jeannn




this is my old classmate ): gonna miss her so much :"(

eileen(the designer)

silviii

this is victor.he is one of my test team mate.haha


testeammate

katherina horizon!

boy belieber :) brian!



this is denny !

carin ( my teammate too :P)

this is albert a.k.a (monyet)

a.f.r.o






cute couple :')

kathe and evando :') so sweett ):

this is EJK (FJ boyfie)haha SPY!








BARNEY PERFORMANCE ROCKS!




angela aka hantu :D

eric yo the guitarist of a.f.r.o



kathe <3


hantu and valen :D


kathe and hantuu

double hantu 

me with palennn

credits: valen


fanly

my bastard vem!

so cool isn't she? nice performance SPY!

SPY stanley:P

desperado madrista


this is jingjing jingga!


dannyy



wilsen-apk-me-arvin-kho(BARNEY)

gibson :)


hai apui


efline 

farhan and kathe

farhan and valen 

farhan and valen



me and farhan 







ok that's it :)

i'll post the other one soon :)

thankyou.

xoxo,
jess <3


No comments:

Post a Comment